AMVETS CA Scholarship
If you meet the following requirements you can download the scholarship info. Scholarship must be emailed or postmarked before January 1, 2019.
- are a Veteran or member of the United States Armed Services, National Guard/Reserve.
- are enrolled and attending a College or Trade/ Vocational School.
- agree to authorize Team AMVETS to publicize your scholarship award selection.
- have not been awarded a scholarship in the past year.
Michael Ottolini AMVETS Scholarship
If you meet the following requirements you can download the scholarship info. The scholarship deadline is December 20, 2018.
- provide evidence of Active Duty or Veteran Status with Honorable service
- have a high school diploma or GED
- demonstrate financial need
- be enrolled or accepted for enrollment to an eligible program
- not be in default on a federal student loan
- agree to authorize AMVETS to publicize his/her scholarship award